Weekly Meeting Minutes, August 27, 2015
- Head Count: 16
- Minutes by cpg
- Thanks for the quadcopter, Dr. Trenary!
- Officers are meeting with staff from Construction Services in order to get permanent power drops in the center of the room.
- This is an engagement event for first-year engineering students. It is a very crucial event for getting students interested in Computer Club.
- This will take place during Fall Welcome on Thursday, September 3rd. It usually begins at 2 PM.
- Please contact flay (firstname.lastname@example.org), stringy (email@example.com), or enquire on IRC if you are interested in helping.
- There will be no Computer Club meeting on this day because of Parkview Passport.
- This will take place on Saturday, September 5th at 10 AM to 2 PM in C-124 at the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- If you are interested in helping out with this event, contact Hardison or discuss in the #geekouts channel.
International Collegiate Programming Contest
- Study Pool is an online learning platform that will be sponsoring us!
- We have been contacted by HackerRank and are considering participating in it. Voice your interest in the #ctf channel on IRC.
- If you have a wireless router that you would like to donate, feel free to bring it into the office.