Computer Club meeting: November 7,1996
1. Members present: steve, tim, chris, darren, darron, lara
2. New goodies: -nickels and snickers -an argument has been made as to the price of snickers bars present price is $.65 suggested price $.75. The bigger bars are getting more and more expensive. -get smaller candy bars and smaller size m&m's -have someone do an inventory on the amount of goodies we have to keep track of which items sell and then possibly put those that do not sell that well on sale.
3. Jay has spoken, "keep the office clean". So let it be written, so let it be done.
4. Looking for volunteers to help the CS105 students who have problems with their home pc. System types and OS's will of course differ, if you have a preference or specialty let Tim know. Those interested contact tim miley.
5. There's no business like show business... commercial ideas are still wanted. Your chance at stardom are fading away if scripts and/or ideas are not proposed. Who knows, if it's good...it will be...we may go national. Actor, director, writer positions available.
6. Darron is looking to get with people on the BBS system, Ian has been looking at various other BBS's getting ideas as to what would be interesting for ours.
7. POV: -Suggestion...doing graphics in POV but translate that over to lightwave -For a test project, Tim suggested rendering the hallway from the computer club to the elevator. Next week, measurements will be taken provided a tape measure is found.
8. Meeting came to a screeching halt at 6:34 pm.