Computer Club Meeting : November 21, 1996
1. Members present: tim, steve, darron, darren, jake, lara, mike
2. Chicago trip: -We will be planning a trip to the windy city. Any ideas for an itinerary contact Tim. Right now it looks as though it may be a do what you want party fest. The majority idea is that structure sucks, everyone for themselves.
3. Wiley...Is that you? -Couldn't do the NIS thing. So Wiley is mounted to yakko such that everyone who has an account on yakko, can log onto wiley using their yakko account. -Wiley is a Pentium 100 machine with 32 megs of memory. -Can only change password on Yakko, can't do it on wiley. -If you notice any errors while on wiley, please email root with a description of the problem.
4. History: -Looking to generate a history of the Computer Club. Anyone who has aspirations in researching ground breaking accomplishments or divulging past C-Club actions of members contact Tim. Don't worry, plausible deny-ability will be accepted.
5. Constitution: Tim still wants to ratify the old constitution and bring it more up to date. Who, what, when and where has yet to be established.
6. Meeting ended 6:45 pm.