Summer Meeting 2015-5-28
- monofuel recalibrated the 3D printer. It's on the wiki.
- We're ordering a part for auto-leveling the bed.
Raspberry Pi 2s
- We got 2 Raspberry Pi 2s.
- We'd like to setup a POS system using one of these as a client
- The aforementioned POS system
- BountyBucks: crypto-currency being developed by demorest.
- LDAP unification: unify all our devices and users through LDAP
- Migrating Magpie to cflock: cflock has gigabit interfaces. We could migrate it to a VM on cflock or add a gigabit NIC to the existing server.
- New switch/router?
- June 11
- We'd like to run a booth much like Parkview Passport