Computer Club Meeting Minutes
- June 11th, 2015
- Minutes by cpg, stringy presiding!
- We had to reboot Yakko because smidbot's process got orphaned.
- Should we implement a per-user memory limit on Yakko?
- Should we set up a Google Wallet to offer an alternative to PayPal?
- stringy may be able to provide a machine with two Gigabit NICs.
Tentative PLAN Date
- PLAN has been set for November 6-7.
- Contact Hardison if you see any major conflicts, since this date isn't completely solid yet.
Donations to Habitat for Humanity
- In memory of Calvin Chao, you are encouraged to donate to Habitat for Humanity through Computer Club's PayPal.
- Be sure to put this in the notes section when donating.