Weekly Meeting Minutes, March 3rd, 2016
- Minutes by cpg
- Head Count: 32
- Amazon is interested in the Capture the Flag course held in our office.
- Come to sphinx and stringy with ideas on possible benefits we could ask for as far as server space, books, and hardware.
- cpg has signed up for a table at Involvement Zone at the Freshman Orientations this summer. This is an event that RSO’s may use to promote themselves to almost every incoming freshman.
- They will take place on June 1st, 3rd, 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 20th, 22nd, 26th, and the 28th. Volunteers need to show up between 6:00 and 6:20 PM for setup, and it runs until 8 PM.
- There is also a mandatory trial run on May 31st, and a best practice seminar on Wednesday, May 25th at 6:30 PM.
- If you can help at any of these times, please tell cpg to coordinate volunteering plans. Help for any amount of time is appreciated.
- A PLAN meeting will take place directly after this meeting. PLAN meetings are scheduled for every other Thursday after the Computer Club meeting.
- PLAN now has a Facebook event, so please find it through our club Facebook page and promote it to your friends.