May 26th, 2016 Meeting Minutes
Notes taken by mobyte in emacs
10 people in attendance, including: mobyte, buttercup, cpg
6:00 PM, On a Thursday, 2225 Kohrman Hall
- Parts list for the MAME is in the # channel.
- Buttercup approves and has ordered the parts for $18.49. The parts should be here quickly since they are directly from Amazon.
- Here is the link to the parts list if you would like to look at it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19g1Ns4GCh3SpL-ScpXKZeOpNhCtxahVLpqQRYSGw-Xg/edit?usp=sharing
- One part is listed as extra since it is optional, we will wait until after we finish the main build to see if it is necessary.
- We don't have anything to hand out at Orientation.
- Can we think of something to give out for free for this and at Parkview Passport?
- Ideas brought up at the meeting: Breadboards, pens, RAM keychain, flash drives, bottle openers, pins.
- nospace is going to research to see the pricing on each of these objects.
Society of Plastics Engineers
- grizzzly has asked if anyone would be interested in doing a website for Society of Plastics Engineers, ask him for details.
- nospace is going to be cleaning the Computer Club room at 2PM.
- Come by if you would like to help.
- However, the building is going to be locked from 5PM Friday to Tuesday, so you will need to contact nospace on IRC or by phone to get in.
Free Computer Parts
- whiteout is giving away a lot of free computer parts, contact him if you are interested.