July 7th, 2016 Meeting Minutes
Notes taken by mobyte in emacs
10 people in attendance, including: stringy, cpg, mobyte, themind, kami, sphinx, yillivs, themind, hellbacon, Trip
6:01 PM, On a Thursday, 2225 Kohrman Hall
- We may be getting possible funding from someone that can send us to conventions, such as Defcon.
- He's a friend of Dr. Carr and may possibly help us go to future events.
- We can't update the Constitution yet, we have to wait until Fall.
- We have to vote on the results of the new constitution and at least two-thirds of the members must agree.
- This change must contain information about what will happen to Computer Club's funds.
- For more details, see the minutes from last week.
- Showcase Saturday is resuming this Saturday at 2 PM.
- There will be a $10 prize for the winner.
- The objective is to make the most complex "Hello World" program as possible.
- For more details, see here: https://goo.gl/llvEHI.
- We are participating in the SECUINSIDE CTF this weekend.
- Come by and try it out this Friday at 11 PM.
- For more details check out more details here: http://ctf.secuinside.com/2016/index.html.