Computer Club meeting : Apr 10, 1997
1. members present : steve, tim, craig, jay, john, ian, darron, steve fox
2. Elections...(suckers) The following people were elected for next year...
President - Steve Sedore Vice-President - Tim Miley VP of Operations - Darron Christian VP of Finance - Darren Slocum Secretary - Craig Hancock Treasurer - Tabled for further discussion.
Office manager - Jay Ball Systems manger - Darren Slocum Webmaster - Ian Schirado
3. Tim resigned as President of the computer club to reign as Vice-President...(screams could be heard all the way to the valley...(in California) ) Steve will assume the role of President for the remainder of the time left in this present administration.
4. Closing the account at Old Kent.
5. Next week, we are going to establish a dialogue with the administration concerning our web pages. We need some info on reason for student web pages. The forces that be are afraid to give students web pages for fear of being sued. Any documentation out there in favor of student web pages is needed. How do these other Universities get away with it?
6. Meeting ended 7:00 pm.
"If all the world's a stage, and we are merely players... how come I didn't get a script?"