Members Present: Zaphod, Mr. Rattles, Camber, Pacd, ZRodger, Keith, Mike, Cheddar, Bob, and Mercy
1. The Club is getting about $1500 from GSAC!!! Will hopefully get into our account in about a week.
2. The cot was comfortable and the pizza Trenary left was good.
3. There was a lady bug in the office.
4. Hardware prices have dropped, so we can get an even better super-Yakko.
5. NIS and NFS work on Wakko. Yay Ed!
6. Projects the club could do: (idea to get into groups to work on these)
- Database -- Agenda table
- Web page -- Isaac = Leader, Wes = PHP Skeleton
- Cluster -- I'm guessing Rodger will be the leader
- Mailing Lists
- Hosting Prof./TA info
- Print Server -- Need cartridges
- Automated wakeup calls -- Mike can organize, I (Erik) would like to program stuff... or something
- Getting the nCube working
Will make up a sign-up sheet to sign up for projects and organize groups. Talk to Trenary about getting credits for some of these projects?
7. Treasurer's Report:
- $196.12 cash
- $655.95 checking
- We've already made back about half of the pop money
8. We'll need to vote for members for next semester. Prez., Veep., and Treasurer all need to be full time students with at least a 2.0 GPA.