Meeting Start: 6:13pm
Members Present: rattles soloa camber charlie gasiorek
1. Ann Marie and Ed have updated our membership forms
2. Joe has given a demonstration of the book scanning system. We have decided to adopt the University Library checkout except with a limitation of one week borrow time for all students and no exceptions for Grad students. If someone requests a book that is checked out, then the current holder of the book will need to sign up for the next available week before being able to check the book out again.
3. We will need to make forms for hardware and book donations. The items will have to be reviewed at the next meeting to determine an appropriate reward in terms of extended membership.
4. After the meeting the club will update our presentation display.
5. Next week is the linux install party. Jan 23, Basic Unix presentation. Jan 30, Intermediate Unix. Feb 6, Unix Q&A. Qustions should be mailed prior to the presentation date. This will cover the first 40 min. The last 20 min will be questions raised during the presentation. Feb 13, CVS. Feb 20, Javadoc and Doxygen. Feb 27, no formal presentation but will be reserved for help on Linux systems. Mar 13, Open Office.q