Minutes

06 Feb 2003

Meeting Start: 6:10pm

Meeting End: 6:25pm

Members Present: Gasiorek, Rattles, Jester, Pacd, Charlie, Cheddar, Camber, and two guests.

1. The CS department secretary will notify the club about when we can meet the new chair. We will address the issues of space on the new campus.

2. Erik will talk to OIT to see if they can administer a means for keeping in touch with engineering. He will also talk to the chair of ECE.

3. Tonight is the UNIX Q and A session.

4. Next week Chris is giving the CVS presentation.