Computer Club Meeting for 11.18.04
Members present: Tim, Eric, Ed, Joe, Isaac.
1) We are registered with SOAP.
The computer club is now antibacterial. It is a way to automatically re-register us rather than having to file with the OCL every year.
2) Tim suggests that we do another Chicago trip.
We stopped going years ago and perhaps we could resume our trips. Perhaps it's a good idea, but Joe voiced concerns about the possibility of bad weather.
3) Meeting degenerated into useless banter.
4) Isaac suggested that we fix the connection on the DOSAweb server so that
Computer Club doesn't have a broken link.
It kind of looks bad.
5) Status of WIDR
Isaac informed us that he contacted WIDR and advised them that moving their web pages to our machine would not be a good idea, but we have no objections to keeping the WIDR stream in their office.
6) Meeting adjourned at 6:48 P.M.