October 23rd, 2014 Minutes
- By Renix!
Meeting begin 6:00pm
- 4500 dollars most we have ever had before!
- We are doing very well right now!
- Estimated date of the 31st when they should be done
- Give or take a few days after to receive the t-shirts
- Any questions ask firefly
- Need to start wrapping up and cleaning up projects laying around
- Get the place back in order and have more open space
- Tentative March 28th for second semester plan
- If this date seems to be a problem or you think there would be a better date, let us know
- This date is after spring break so midterms should be done by then
- Paypal the club money: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Making the order by this sunday the 26th
- B+ is 35 dollars but it does not include the SD card
- Monofuel can print custom 3D cases for them…if you would like
- Element 14 is the site we are getting them through
- B+ needs micro SD card
###3D printer vote:
- Concerns about buying a printer: how much does printing material cost? A: about 20-40 dollars for a 2 kilogram spool
- About 540 dollars
- Voting Yes: everyone at meeting! yayyyy!
- Maybe we should get a locking cabinet so the new expensive items we are buying can be kept secure. - Grizzly’s Idea
- csquared donated some servers! Going to start from the ground up
- Setting them up with some VM’s and etc.
- Sunday the 26th it is being held in the room at 2pm
- Going hook up one of these machines so we can test a variety of different exploits
###CTF this weekend!:
- Pico CTF this weekend
- Designed for beginners learning to break in and mess with security
- Easier categories to break things up. Lots of things to try
- Starts on Monday the 27th and runs for 2 weeks.
- If you are interested in showing up and working on the problems together, people will for sure be here on the weekends working on it
- Came in 46th in the undergrad competition
- Came in 80th overall! Good job! We did really well.
###Talk to Strypkon if interested in console kit or open rc.
###Maestro Begins Presentation - meetmaestro.com
##Meeting ends at 6:20pm