##October 30th, 2014 Minutes
- By Renix!
Meeting begin 6:03pm
- Should all be completed by next week
- Estimated pick up date next friday?
- Date delayed because one of their machines wasn’t working for a while
- Cost is 38 dollars for the RPI B+
- Paypal the club money if you would like one
- Order is being placed next friday, money must be in by then
- Do not include SD cards, must buy one on your own, or club might sell a few
- Put a comment with your money transfer saying that you would like an RPI B+
###Officer Switch Up:
- New treasurer and VP of Ops
- Votes are next week
- If you are interested or think someone would be good for a posistion, nominations are accepted
- Grizzly has been nominated for treasurer
- Pluggles nominated for VP of fianance
- cpsquared nominated for treasurer
- Demorest Nominated for VP of ops
- Projector Screen -Everyone at meeting in favor
- November 5th from 12-3pm, if anyone can go for the club please let flay know. Brandon said he most likely can
- Maybe a laser printer, if you have one to donate or sell, let the club know. We do have money set aside if we cannot get one donated.
- Bench top power supply. Once box to adjust voltage and amp at same time. About 90 on amazon. Everyone at meeting in favor
- Wall warts, routers, printers, newer computer equipment, any old fun junk, switches, hubs, ALL would be appreciated!
- Renix, Brandon and Zugs can donate routers
###Sign up for a talk!: *If interested let flay know!
- Going on right now!
- This is the ctf aimed towards highschool students and beginners
- Pluggles has a team, also Segfault, feel free to join up with people! *join team pluggles passphrase is we <3 pluggles
- Going on Dec 5-6th
- Blind is going to participate, if you are interested let him know
##Meeting ends at 6:24pm