Weekly Meeting Minutes, December 10th, 2015
- Minutes by cpg
- Head Count: 23
- Members present have voted to allocate $100 to a 3D-printed keyboard project.
- Parts that will go into it are already printed and in the Computer Club office.
- Chris Rand has offered to pass along a list of any malfunctioning ports in D-109 to OIT.
- This will be very helpful if we would like to organize some port testing before spring PLAN.
- There are a number of non-profit organizations that need personnel with computer skills.
- See the list here.
- Applications for SpartaHack are now open.
- SpartaHack will take place February 26-28 at Michigan State University.
- Talk to cpg for more information.
- Talk to giggles about a cluster-computing project that will be underway during winter break.