Weekly Meeting Minutes, April 7th, 2016
- Minutes by cpg
- Head count: 22
90 Days of Git
- hellbacon and pasportit have engaged in a coding initiative called “90 Days of Git.” The purpose of this is to increase your Github presence and encourage more coding in general by writing some code and committing it to Github each day.
- Anyone can get involved in this, and join the #90daysofgit channel if you want to discuss your progress and ask questions.
- There is a page on the wiki with a list of links to members’ Github pages. If you would like to share your Github account and gain followers, add your own to this page.
- Redmine has been setup on yakko for project management. This will be useful for some of our group projects.
- This is found at http://cclub.cs.wmich.edu/redmine. Talk to stringy if you have any questions.
- The first post-PLAN meeting after this spring’s PLAN will take place this coming Wednesday at 6 PM, in the Computer Club office.
- Talk to cpg if you have any notes on previous PLAN’s, or suggestions for the next one.
- There is a CTF beginning tomorrow at 8 PM. Here is a link.
- This is a high-school level CTF, so if would like to tackle some easy problems for fun, join us in the Computer Club office or the #ctf channel.