March 24 2022
Minutes taken by acp
- WSA elections coming up.
- If you would like to vote, the deadline is approaching.
- April 13, 24 hour event
- Donations to RSOs are encouraged
- We have not yet received link for computer club donations
- Money comes straight to us, does not go to Western
- College with most unique donors gets large sum of money for Western.
- Unique donor is defined as one individual
- April 2nd
- Admitted student event
- Noon to 3PM in front of Sangren
- Encourage new incoming students, and current students, to join the Computer Club
- Lots of RSOs will be present, come hang out or check out the RSOs
- Capture the flag this weekend
- 25th through the 27th.
- CTF for Wolverine Security Conference
- Being hosted by UofM
- Check #ctf on chat to get involved, good way to learn
- Hackathon is almost done
- Deliberation tommorow for WSA
- RSO awards on ExperienceWMU
- Can nominate RSO of the year, advisor of the year, member of the year
- Elections coming up soon
- Last meeting on 21st of April
- Nominations will be on the 7th
- Will need Secretary, VP, President, Treasurer, VP of Finance, perhaps some other members if we have excessive people
- RSO will be registered again after the election
- Blood Drive is for engineering college, on April 6th
- 10am - 3pm in the A and B student study areas on the bottom floor of Parkview
- Students highly encouraged to donate blood.
- We will probably be fixing up street fighter cabinet to bring out to Bronco Bash and recruitment events
- Will need to vote on costs for this, probably want to do this before semester ends so everyone can vote.
New Server Rack
- Small server rack available from Computer Science Department
- No one wants it
- Much nicer than the one we currently use, we may be able to take this new one
- New one is a lot smaller than our current one to take up less space, more portable, looks nicer