Computer Club meeting minutes For Thursday, March 28, 1996
Members present: Jake Wallie, Kurt Grossman, Scott Riblet, Nick Reid, Chris Meshkin, Tim Miley.
1) Deposit Treasurer deposited $190 into the account. Bryan says we will have to go to the Old Kent bank to transfer control of the checking account.
2) Care-a-Van report Tim reports that the Care-a-Van lan is now running fairly stable and the transit software is on the server. Windows has been made difficult to break out of. Bryan can make it Saturday. Nick said he will be able to make it. We chose 11:00 AM. Tim will call Peter Lenz.
3) Treasurer Our current choice of treasurer will not be here next year. Steve will be the treasurer as well as secretary.
4) Motherboard The price is the same. Jay will order the motherboard.
5) Memory Nick says it will cost about $350. Tim says we have enough money to buy memory. We will need a 16meg single sided 70ns SIMM.
6) Pinky status Pinky is sick. One of the hard drives appear to have died and cannot be reformatted. We have some SCSI drives which may be compatible. They will have to be low-level formatted.
7) Adjournment Adjourned at 6:36.