Computer Club Meeting: Sept 26, 1996
1. Members present: steve, tim, chris, jake, lara, darron, darron john, mike, amy
2. BBS project: -Software for chat option needs to be worked on. -Another idea...Setting up a client. -Development of a doorway interface. Possibly putting up game, like Conquer, diversion options once in. -Develop manual and policy guide for the BBS.
3. User's guide to Yakko: -Anyone interested in putting together a manual for some of the basic commands and facilities offered from Yakko, contact Tim.
4. New suggested food items:a -Twizzlers, zero candy bars, granola...Suggestions welcome.
5. Office phone: -Those using the office phone will have to make a contribution of $0.25.
6. Hardware: -Will be testing an Adaptec AHA 1510a SCSI card. -Need a new PCI hard drive controller for Yakko.
7. New C-Club logo: -Looking for a new, nice, lovely, pictures, and logo for the C-Club.
8. Meeting ended 7:00 pm. Thank you, drive through.