Computer Club meeting: February 13, 1997
1. Members present: steve, tim, darron, darron, craig, chris donald.
2. Commercials Chris and Tim combined their two ideas: -Guy walks up to a counter and asks for a bunch of stuff already included with linux, but wants it for his home windows 95 pc. Clerk rings up a huge total...guy faints. Next guy does same thing but wants linux instead...
More ideas are needed...keep brainstormin'
3. Office hours: -Anyone interested in holding office hours (officers especially) please email 'steve' with times that you are free so I can set up some kind of schedule.
4. Chicago here we come. -Projected date March 1, 1997. This is not set in stone, if you have a real problem with this let someone know. -Money, departure times, are still in the workings. The more people we hear from, the sooner we can get an estimate.
5. Meeting ended 6:41 pm. Would you like paper of plastic?