Computer Club meeting : February 27, 1997
1. Members present : steve, tim, chris, darren, darron, john, ian, jay, kim, craig
2. Chicago... -Going March 8. Could not make it this Saturday due to the inability to acquire a vehicle. -Leaving 7:30 am, everyone going, meet in the office at 7:15. if you are late, the bus will be behind Dunbar until 7:30. -Returning by 11 pm. -Money...Bring about $50, more if you plan on going crazy. -Someone bring a map, just in case.
3. Wiley is up and running, it will be the mud machine. Dot is still being operated on.
4. No meeting next week.
5. March 2 is the deadline for voting on the constitution.
6. Contest: Bring in a pile of napkins. One with the most gets a cool prize.
7. Anyone with spare computer parts laying around, we are in need of them.
8. Things we need: -More memory for wiley. -Bigger harddrive. -Maybe a new pentium motherboard for yakko.
9. Meeting ended 6:34. All's well that ends well.