The weasel secretary is not here.
minutes taken by Christine...
Attendees: Wes, Paul, Tim, Andrew, Kelly, Isaac, Christine
1) Wes has VMS liscences but the word authorization is spelled wrong.
2) Brian is going to contact WIDR about the net radio idea and a getting a coffee maker. A suggestion was made to get a coffee maker with an automatic shutoff.
3) Microwave??? Wes thinks he can bring in an old one.
4) Discussing office hours and keys.
5) The weasel secratary just got here, er... Brian.
6) Voting on Christine for VP of Finance. The vote was a YES! Christine now has a key.
7) Coursepacks are successful.
8) State of the finances by Kelly... goodies also restocked by Kelly.
9) The office is very clean..... :)
10) Paul suggested a special place for completed new member forms so he can easily find them. Wall pocket to be installed on the wall.
11) Andrew suggested the purchase of a large penguin pinata.
12) Linux install party can happen any time - Redhat update for X and Wes thinks he found the problem. Date set for Thursday February 4. Wes will take care of informing the Herald Ozz will inform the CS department. Tim will take care of flyers.
13) That's all folks... motion to order pizza...