Computer Club meeting minutes
Members present: Rebecca Palen, Andrew (Iron Fist) Oswald, Wesley Leonard, Isaac Rzonca, Tim Miley, Paul Miller, Joe Burke.
1) The Association of Information Technology Professionals is hosting a programming comp. 3 lang Vis C++, Basic COBOL. Team of up to 2 people. The first place prize in each language is $200. Fee is $20 per team. Rep from Stryker, Keystone, Granite, and Manatron will be there. Resumes. Networking. Internships?
Web site with rules at: http://studentworld.wmich.edu/org/aitp
10-2 this Saturday. Judging will be from 2-4.
Contact Brad Swadling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) There is a Queensryche fan club meeting. Ask email@example.com. Location: 463 Victoria Ct. Villas of Southland behind Southland Mall. Time/date: 2pm this Saturday.
3) Brian flooded the office by defrosting the fridge.
4) KLUG room. Miscellaneous discussion going nowhere.
5) Movie. $200 for campus cinema. $100 for house manager and projectionist. $100-900 for movie. Suggested that we see if we can get CAB to cosponsor the project.
6) Jettero suggests hanging a quickcam out the window and putting up a picture of campus.
7) Meeting adjourned so we can poke the print server.