Start: 6:30 pm End: 7:00 pm
Members Present: camber, Jeff, cheddar, soloa, sysadmin John, sysadmin Chris, zrodger, rattles
1. 6:34 pm : John and Chris left
2. We need more members. Ed suggested we try to get permission to send a mass email to students in the dorms.
3. The CS Department lab is moving to Linux but isn't quite ready yet. Maybe by next Wednesday.
4. We need someone to contact Eric Raymond about him giving us a visit. Or perhaps we can find a friend of a friend of Eric Raymond (Jamie McCarthy or CmdrTaco of Slashdot?). Maybe Charlie, or Erik, or Wes?
5. Uberyakko is back in business! YAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!! After a few temporary replacements we got a new mobo and CPU, disabled the incompatible BIOS setting(s) and tada!
6. We need to get someone in the CS Department to spam the students about the Linux install and meeting. Also spam the Profs and TAs and have them tell the students during class about the party.
7. We should also get a hold of Mark Tomlinson about getting the WIDR stream moved to WIDR's office.
8. We need to make a food run. Erik has the Sam's Club Card but has not the credit to make the purchase so perhaps we'll need to bring cash.
9. We now have a third sysadmin and it's Ed!! Not only that but he's living on campus too! Rock on