#Thursday, 2-13-14 Minutes
##Meeting begins at 6:14pm
Noise complaints!! Carr said we could be barred from the room if we don’t quiet down. Complaint was issued between 6-8pm. Quiet down at all times though. Keeping this room is sort of a big deal!
- Cleaning party this sunday @1pm
- Misclik, Tmotom, Nobody, 5, DropShock, Plugges, Shpinx, Flay, Buttercup volunteer
- Maybe JROB
- Upgrading a computer? Put ~400 dollars into updating one of the computers for newer applications and games, video/photo editing. MATLAB.
- Sphinx suggests donating his Radeon card
Vote passes to upgrade GodPidgeon
- Purchasing a multimeter
Hardison offers to bring in his old multimeter, JROB may donate his as well
- Possibly purchasing misc electronic parts and components,
- Misclik offers to give a talk on electronics in the future.
Talk about the IEEE Student union and services they offer, soldering lessons etc
- 2600 Magazine subscription
- Thinking of subscribing to 2600 magazine ~$27 a year. Or ~$270 for lifetime
Will probably do a 1-year subscription as a trial
- Onity Key Project
- In all hotel rooms they use these locks, mag-stripe reading locks
- An arduino hack to unlock all these locks
- Vote passes to buy an Onity lock
- Talk of having Movie Monday at Cclub in addition to remotely
- Much interest in starting this back up
- /j #movies in irc
- Show up this monday @ 8pm for the first one
- Next weekend is the next CTF event
- Sphinx won the CTF Team built event!!
- 2nd place - whiteout, 3rd place - steve
Sphinx will be conceding his place to Whiteout, who wins the Raspberry Pi!
- Huge thanks to CTF Team for putting on this event!
- You guys are awesome!
Events will be up for a while longer. See Rocco (or his github) for the challenges if you want them even after they go down
###PLAN: People volunteering for PLAN: Nobody, Tmotom, Gigglesbw4, 5, Flay, Sphinx, Misclik, Dropshock, Typo, Zugzwang
- Need people to send sponsorship e-mails,
- Will need people for postering soon!
- Please /j #PLAN
###Wi-fi cracking talk:
- Next thursday Mandatory will be giving a talk on wifi cracking after meeting
##Meeting ends 6:36pm