Meeting starts 6:09pm
- Still need to shape up and finish up our larger projects
- If you have any project ideas you want to start or help on let an officer know
- Mitch, Fishy, hello!
- Clap for Flay, claps all day.
- Mail is currently working, send and receive
- We may still need to comply with OIT if we haven't completely yet
- Good job jack, !door is functional and soon !room will also work!
- Ordered 2600 magazine, we received our first copy recently!
- Covers things like commonly used PINs, how to finagle maytag washer/dryers
- New CTF This weekend. Tomorrow @ 5:00pm. People will begin
- Zug suggests buying a 3D Printer, the current price is about $299 until that slot sells out on it's kickstarter.
- Cons: It's a bit smaller. Work area is about 6x6x6".
- Pros: Cheap, all schematics are published by company, could modify ourselves. Rods are carbon fiber rather than steel.
- We can discuss this further in #projects
- Whiteout begins talk on Game Inventors Club (GIC)
- Any questions? E-mail: email@example.com
Meeting ends at 6:26, whiteout begins talk on GIC