#Meeting begins at 6:15 pm
- Head Count: 11
##Current Yakko Status:
- Yakko is dying right now. It’s dying hard. SSHing yields segmentation faults.
- Uber is almost ready to be implemented.
- Uber migration is happening tomorrow!
- Uber will just print out banner that will say contact CClub to log into account. The passwords won’t travel very well.
- CONTACT OFFICER IN PERSON TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Room move is happening soon.
- Dean of Aviation is riding our ass like… (enter your own simile here)
Room plans have been created we have pictures.
No definite room move day, but before fall semester.
- Power is in, probably.
- 4 circuits to ourselves.
Misclik: NO MAD-SCIENTIST EXPERIMENTS!
- Flay wants to put in a circular table in the middle of new room for creepy soul-staring
New Server Rack:
- Bill Forshay from Tech Care Tron Labs is giving us a new server rack and thinkpad.
Nice new server rack is coming soon if not tomorrow. With nice customizable sizing and power strip.
Flay will buy another KVM for server rack.
- Jack is in charge of the transition from old server rack to new one.
- Jack is building a sound-proof ventilation wall around the new server.
Helping us move:
- Pluggles, Jack, whiteout, typo, giggles, flay, misclik.
- Others are maybes.
##PLAN STARTS OCTOBER 10TH
We have access to Parkview’s 3D printer.
Pluggles still wants sudo but that ain’t gonna happen.
If you want to take part in the Linux workshop, talk to Sphinx.