Meeting Minutes 2015-May-7
- Head Count: 7
- Minutes by cpg
There are some projects we can work on on the weekends, or during summer meetings.
- Hanging curtains or blinds
- Cleaning up the room
- Hanging the projector screen
- POS system for keeping track of concession sales and tabs.
- Short promotional video for Computer Club
- Newsletter design
- Stickers and other merchandise
- This coming year we could restructure our meetings to include more people talking.
- One suggestion is “positional reports,” a space for each officer to talk about what they’ve been doing and what they need.
Middle School Robotics
- Can we make a simple CTF to hand to middle schoolers?
- There is a room at the Kalamazoo Public Library that we could try to use.