Weekly Meeting Minutes, August 6, 2015
- Head Count: 13
- Minutes by cpg
- We are currently focusing our efforts on becoming as MIOSHA compliant as possible.
- Discuss and ask questions in the #officers channel, and check the wiki for more information.
- As our attendance returns to its peak during the school year, we should remain as conscientious about our noise level as we have been recently.
- The door has been having difficulty closing completely without some extra force. Please make sure it is closed tight and locked before leaving the room, just in case.
- We will have a table at Bronco Bash for Computer Club and PLAN. Talk to Hardison if you are interested in volunteering.
- PLAN meetings are tentatively set for Wednesday afternoons leading up to Fall PLAN. Discuss any concerns with Hardison and cpg.
- We are beginning to look for tournament directors and other volunteers for the event. If you are interested in helping out, message Hardison.
SALP Job Opening