Weekly Meeting Minutes, November 12th, 2015
- Minutes by cpg
- Head Count: 23
- Fall PLAN 2015 was a record-breaking success, thanks to Hardison and all those who helped out.
- There will be a post-PLAN meeting soon to discuss how this PLAN went, and how to improve future PLAN's.
- We will be meeting tomorrow, November 13th, at 5:00 PM to continue work on our current hackathon project: our own in-house CTF.
- The next major CTF coming up will be Ghost in the Shellcode, on January 8th, 2016. Keep up at ghostintheshellcode.com.
- The 9447 CTF will be starting at 6 PM on Friday, November 27th. link
- kyledad7 has offered to take the 3D printer home for approximately one week in order to rebuild it.
- It was agreed upon by those present that kyledad7 will be allowed to temporarily take the 3D printer for repairs.
- Our alumni have offered to buy us things if we put together a Christmas list. Talk to one of our officers if you would like to add anything to the list!
Academic Computing Society
- The Academic Computing Society is currently meeting at 7 PM, in D-201 of the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- This RSO is oriented toward computer and data science projects. Join the Facebook group for more information.
Information Security Talk
- Our very own whitehat will be doing a talk on November 17th at 7 PM, in room 1220 of the Chemistry Building.